Thursday, October 4, 2012

Guess who's back... Back again!

Jessica’s back. Tell a friend!!
Jamie and I before a hot night out in MIA!!!
In all honesty it feels good to be productive again. All summer I felt almost a bit depressed. I thought not working would make my life great, when in reality, I did nothing. I spent an ungodly amount of time shopping. My wallet and husband were not impressed. My schedule revolved around my direct need to get to the gym, which in fact is the ONLY thing I did consistently all summer.
I would get up, eh, around 8 or 9. Make a balanced breakfast and watch throwback MTV. (On a side note: When did I get so old that Laguna Beach would qualify as “retro” MTV!!) I would mosey to the gym around noon, go shopping, come home, eat again, watch a little more MTV or Food Network (I have a new obsession with Bobby Flay!!!) wait patiently for Jame to get home, cook dinner, hang out for a bit. Then hit the repeat button. BORING!!!!
The boys at SPACE!!!
Thankfully, I got my job back (YAY STEM!!). Things have been a little less lackadaisical since. We went to South Beach, FL for a long weekend with friends, which was a great time!!! (See pic’s below) And suddenly it’s October!! Wait, what?!
Where did all the time go?
No. Seriously.


Bestie and I at the roof top pool party :)


The girls on our way to SPACE night club!

No comments:

Post a Comment