Saturday, June 23, 2012

On that Brooke Burke junk...

So the time has come where both the students and teachers have packed away their pencils, books, and school materials and promptly ran from the front doors of the school where they were teaching or learning. I am no exception. As a teacher you breathe a sigh of relief knowing you've done your best and hope that your students retain the hours of lessons you've taught them.

As my school year came to a close my impending stress level also grew... I became increasingly stressed out between end of the year procedures and testing I found myself distracted and irritable. I only now feel human and feel like I can return to my fitness goals.
Pretty sure no one would ever turn down a body like that!! Get it girl!

Hence the title "on that Brooke Burke junk". I have no job this summer, so I am going to spend my time training this summer like a star!! Double sessions and cooking like a celebrity chef. Why!? You ask! Because I will be handsomely rewarded this September with a trip to South Beach Miami. A reward for all the hard work I've put in the last year and a half.

Wish me luck!! I will be posting my measurements and before pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome plan! Are you entering a contest, or rewarding yourself? Either way, you totally deserve it, and I know you will ROCK these workouts!

    ReplyDelete