Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fun Fridays

The studs!!!
This Friday was supposed to consist of homemade mac and cheese, buffalo bits and hot tubs with Katie, Jason and Jamie’s best friend Tommy. Bump that, we wound up going out and having a couple of much needed drinky poo’s…
We went to Flaherty’s in Webster for dinner, where I promptly ordered a Cajun grilled chicken sandwich on a whole wheat roll, and steamed broccoli. It came out of my mouth before I even thought about it. It was just like “blah, blah, blah, and broccoli”. That right there is proof alone that people can change. I didn’t even get their French Onion soup, which I LOVE, let alone the usual, chicken French over linguine. I ate my chicken sandwich and enjoyed it greatly and felt completely satisfied.
Me and my girl Katie!!!
We had a few drinks at Flags and then headed to my personal favorite watering hole, the Winfield. I love it there. The atmosphere is always great, and I always have a blast, usually a little too much fun… which results in a not-so-fun Saturday. Not this time!
Last night however, I did not get to the state of complete inebriation, I was able to have a few drinks catch a little buzz and have an all in all great night. All of that, and I was in bed by midnight! I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready.
I hit the gym, went to Marshalls with Katie and Logan, and bought a pool. Yes, we bought a pool. Let the pool parties begin!!! Well, we have to wait a few weeks but then for sure they will be starting…




Having Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment