Friday, May 4, 2012

Dirty With a Side of Sugar

Ok. Maybe it’s not as easy as I thought. I am struggling with the whole Clean Eating thing. I am pretty sure it is because my life has been turned upside down in the last few weeks. Here is a time line of my life in the last 2 months:
·         March 1st: List house with Greg Crandall (Remax)
o   Cleaning, Gym, rearranging, etc.
·         March 20th: Accept offer on house… They want to close April 30th!!!
·         April 1st: Last Month of Grad School forever!!! Can’t wait but lots to be done.
·         April 7th: Get on a plane to Vegas

Vegas- Jamie and I infront of Paris Hotel, at
The Bellagio Fountains

·         April 8th: Should be worrying about things like the million assignments I have to get done for grad school, home that is in shambles, my job etc. but instead I am cozied up with my husband by the pool at the fabulous Vdara Hotel & Spa. (this is much better than worrying about everything else)
·         April 12th: Get off the plane and immediately start packing for our big move.
·         April 13th: Oh yeah… and homework
·         April 14th: Oh, I still have a job that needs attention too… Whoops!
·         April 20th: Complete move, now new house in shambles…
·         April 23rd: Yup… Still have that Job, oh yeah and homework
·         April 28th: Close on old house
·         May 4th: School done, Old house done, new house: ehh- good enough.
Whew… I am exhausted just thinking about it! But nevertheless, I decided in the midst of all of this that I would try a new lifestyle. Yeah, and who was I kidding.
So, here we are a week into it and I have already eaten Chinese and a pound of skittles… Not quite clean eating. More like dirty with a side of sugar.
I am going to continue do the best I can, while it is really hard eating 5-6 small meals a day, I will continue to work with that and I do love cooking so it is not that hard for me to come home and cook a healthy dinner. The real problem is eating before 9pm! I recently downloaded a tool from Tosca Reno’s website that will hopefully keep me more organized and on the right track. I included the link to it here.
The one constant in my life has been the gym, while I haven’t been going my usual 6 days a week, (it’s been more like 4) it has continued to level me out, and keep me focused on my goals: To become the healthiest, hottest 30-almost 31 year old I can.
Here’s to being hotter at 30 than I was at 20!!! With that said, off to the gym I go J



Planet Hollywood. Vegas was beautiful at night.

A little blurry but cute all the same! We were on our way to
see Zumanity- an amazingly sexy show BTW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment