Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A perfect...

I am so excited. I have been working so hard, eating…. ummmm, good...ish, working out, getting enough sleep and the rewards just keep paying off. I am bubbling with exhilaration! I just bought and fit into my first size 8 pants. SAY WHATTT??!!!!
I don’t remember if I ever fit into a size 8. So this is a bit of a big deal. Let’s not mention the fact that it they are dress pants which usually run a little large than jeans but still. That’s a big deal!
It was enough of a big deal to make my day better, and help with the stress I have been dealing with at work…
There is also news on the diet front. I completely commend people who can eat clean every day, not drink, or eat pizza. It is not for me, at least for now. As far as my dieting practices go, I have decided to jump back on the WW band wagon. Weight watchers or WW as I fondly refer to it has been an area of great success. It has been driving me crazy trying to figure out how to eat clean and with summer rapidly approaching I would rather concentrate on making overall healthier choices and manage my portion sizes, rather than eating six small meals a day with all the other things.
I am excited to try to lose the last 20 pesky pounds, but I have also decided I can’t be soooo hard on myself.  Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment